For Fiat, Peugeot & Citroen vehicles with Resistive Steering Controls & ISO connectors
The Autoleads ControlPro CP2-FI21 is a universal steering control interface that is set using a pre-defined dipswitch configuration and supplied with a wiring harness, which allows retention of steering wheel controls, and retained accessory power whenever replacing a factory radio.
Use of this interface also allows you to program two radio functions to each steering wheel control button by using short press/long press dual command functionality. The CP2 is compatible with vehicles that use data or analog steering wheel controls.
- Compatible in vehicles equipped with LAN, LIN, CAN,
Class II, Analog or Serial Data Steering wheel controls
- Easily configurable using either a PC or manually
- Ability to assign two radio functions to one steering wheel button
- Create and save custom vehicle configuration files for later use.
- Highly visible tri-colour LED to keep the user informed of the modules status.
- Retains memory even if power is lost
- Updatable via the Autoleads PC Application.
- Equipped with a manual learning function for compatibility with unlisted
vehicles equipped with analog steering wheel controls.
Please visit: autoleads.co.uk/controlpro to download the PC application or phone app that provides further vehicle specific wiring and vehicle dipswitch settings.
- Download (346.33k)